Commentary on current events, politics, government, and popular culture from John Sheirer, author of the book, Make Common Sense Common Again.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy birthday, Joe Biden (one day late)!

Happy birthday, Joe Biden!

Remember his "chocolate" bullets letter? Classic Biden.

Dear Vice President Biden,
I have a great idea to help make the country safer, better and the best. I think guns should shoot out chocolate bullets. The no one will get killed and on one will be sad.
Sincerely,
Myles

Dear Myles,
I and sorry it took me so long to respond to your letter. I really like your idea. If we had guns that shot chocolate, not only would our country be safer, it would be happier. People love chocolate.
You are a good boy,
Joe Biden
 

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. No anonymous comments, swearing, bullying, or other types of ignorance please. (This isn't FoxNation.com, after all.)