Commentary on current events, politics, government, and popular culture from John Sheirer, author of the book, Make Common Sense Common Again.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest Appearance on the David Pakman Show

I enjoyed talking with David Pakman about my book Tales of a Real American Liberal.


Not sure why George C. Scott as General Patton is the visual icon for this video, but it certainly is inspiring.

By the way, Skype makes my head look large. My large head doesn't make my head look large ... it's Skype. That's what I'll keep telling myself.

Trivia: My stepdaughter Danielle graduated from high school with David Pakman. Either he's officially young, or I'm officially ... well, let's say, not so young as I used to be. Or both. David does a great job discussing current events and politics from a reality-based, liberal perspective.

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. No anonymous comments, swearing, bullying, or other types of ignorance please. (This isn't FoxNation.com, after all.)